One of the most frustrating parts of planning a wedding is narrowing down the guest list. Who to invite, who not to invite. Of course you wish you could invite everyone that you know, but your budget just may not allow for a 350 guest count. Your guest list will be the foundation to your budget, the more people you invite, the more money you and your family will spend. Simply follow the chart below and narrow down your wedding guest list!
- ESPRESSO BAR? YOU BET! 10 REASONS TO HAVE A COFFEE BAR AT YOUR WEDDING
- SUNDAY AFTERNOON READING
- WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WHEN YOUR WEDDING GUEST DRINKS TOO MUCH?
- ETIQUETTE QUESTION: DO I HAVE TO GIVE MY SINGLE WEDDING GUESTS A PLUS-ONE?
- MEGHAN AND HENRY’S WEDDING VIDEO
- AT THE HEELS WEDDINGS & EVENTS 2013 YEAR IN REVIEW
- HOW TO NAVIGATE THE BUFFET TABLE AT A WEDDING WITH MANNERS AND POISE
- PERSONALIZE YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY – PART 3
- PERSONALIZE YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY – PART 2
- PERSONALIZE YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY – PART 1